God Favored Me: The Bible in MP3

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Bible in MP3

I finally remembered to check out the audio CDs of the Holy Bible from the library. The set is the Contemporary English Version produced by Recorded Books. I don't really have the entire set, although if I was allowed, I'd have borrowed all 30 volumes all at once. Greedy, huh? For now, I have the following volumes:
  • Mathew
  • John
  • Mark
  • Acts
  • The Letters of Paul I
  • The Letters of Paul II

I'm ripping them into mp3s as I type this post.

In the process of searching for a CD cover image for the mp3s, I found out these sites, where you can download audiobooks for free: 
Please note that I'm listing these sites without thoroughly checking the providers of these audiobooks and whether the files are clean (virus-free). I'm listing them here more to serve as notes for myself to check out letter.